ET MONEY SHOP
If there is a need for some urgent cash, their Pawn broking service could be just what you need. They will lend you cash to fulfill your obligation and secure the loan against an item of value for a month.
Pawn broking is a great way to raise short-term loan at very reasonable rates, you retain ownership of the deposited goods and they are returned to you once you have repaid the loan and interest at the agreed time. All items brought to the store are insured and well kept.
They work with various security agencies to apprehend anyone attempting to pawn or sell stolen goods
How It Works
- You take an item into the store to use as collateral for the loan.
- Your item will be evaluated after which they will let you know how much you can borrow.
- If you both reach an agreement on the valuation and how much you can borrow, they will register you and present you with a contract while also collecting a form of identification from you issued by a recognized government agency.
- They will fund your account within 2-24 hours. Your item can be redeemed at any time on or before the agreed date after re-paying the loan, interest and any applicable charge.
- At the end of the contract you may take out a new loan but the existing loan cannot be extended.
- They charge 12.5% APR on all loans excluding administration and processing charges. Loan tenure cannot be more than one (1) Month.
You can use the Loan Calculator on their website to get the exact loan repayable amount.
Their payday loan is a short-term loan used as an option to help a person with small, often unexpected expenses. The individual must be employed with a consistent monthly salary income.
How It Works
- You visit the store to pick up a payday loan application package which includes a guarantor’s form to be completed and signed by the Employer.
- The completely filled application forms must be returned to the store with 3 months bank statement showing consistent salary entry for that period, a government issued identification document and your employee ID.
- The application is reviewed and if approved, payment will be made within 2-24 hours.
- If the loan is not repaid on or before the agreed date, legal steps will be taken to recover the full repayable amount and all other litigation charges that may be incurred.
Why keep unused and unwanted items at home when you can get cash for them. Maybe your daughter has outgrown that pink bicycle and you have kept it in your storage for so long, you could as well be keeping wades of cash in the garage. It costs absolute nothing for you to walk into their store for a free valuation.
How It Works
- You take an item in the store.
- They will make you a reasonable offer.
- If you accept their offer they will ask for a form of identification issued by a recognized government agency to ensure they never buy stolen goods.
If there is a need to raise some urgent cash you can take a valuable item to them and they will buy it from you with the option of buying it back at an agreed amount within a specified period. It simply means you get the money you require without losing your valuable item.
How It Works
- You take an item of value into the store.
- Your item will be evaluated after which they will make you a buying and selling offer.
- If you both reach an agreement on how much they will buy and resell the item back to you, they will register you and present you with a contract while also collecting a form of identification from you issued by a recognized government agency.
- They will fund your account within 2-24 hours. Your item can be redeemed at any time on or before the agreed buy back date.
- Items not redeemed on or before the buyback date will become the property of the store.