Jaiz Bank is a finance-oriented services institution. It is situated in Nigeria. Jaiz bank is among the first to operate as non-interest banking in Nigeria.
THE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND;
Jaiz bank emerged from the Jaiz International Plc. It functioned as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV). The Jaiz International Plc was created in the year 2003. In the years to follow, Jaiz International Plc, proceeded to introduce Nigeria’s first fully-pledged Non-Interest Bank.
Jaiz International Plc was able to successfully procure a license from the Central Bank of Nigeria to function as a regional bank in the year 2011.
The year 2012, Jaiz International Bank started using the name Jaiz Bank Plc in their operation. This is with the aid of their offices and branches located in Kaduna, Kano and Abuja.
The year 2013, Jaiz Bank became engrossed in expanding its operation in Urban centers of all states in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. To effectively accomplish this, the bank is required to meet its shareholders’ capital objectives, then proceed in the application of a national banking license.
Jaiz Bank Plc was upgraded to function as a National Operating License in the year 2016. This greatly influenced its operation in 36 states of Federation which entails the Federal Capital Territory.
Their vision is;
To be the clear leader in Ethical Banking in sub-Saharan Africa
Their Mission is;
Making life better through Ethical Finance
Core Values used in Jaiz Bank;
- Team Spirit
- Respect for the individual
- Quality Service – The needs of the clients are given the first priority
Who owns Jaiz Bank?
In Jaiz Bank Plc, stock-shares are privately owned. The following are the five major shareholders groups. They entail;
- Islamic Development Bank
- Foreign Institutional Investors
- Foreign Private Investors
- Nigerian Institutional Investors
- Nigerian Private Investors
The following are the services issued at Jaiz Bank;
- Islamic Banking
It is founded on ethical principles of transparency, objectivity and fairness. The method of financing is based on mark-up, partnership and leasing.
- Retail banking
This is by issuing Islamic non-interest banking services to their clients.
- It provides finances
Jaiz Bank issues clients finances to cater for: project, real estate or medical or personal difficulties with money challenges.
- Working capital
This is basically occurs in places in the course of transactional accounts and the term savings.
- Commercial and corporate banking services
Products issued at Jaiz Bank;
- Online Account Opening
- JAIZ Kids Savings Account
- JAIZ Premium Savings Account
- JAIZ Salary Current Account
- JAIZ Domiciliary Account
- JAIZ Investment Account
The advantages of using Jaiz Bank;
- Jaiz Bank protects its clients from fraudulent transaction. An example is the introduction of VASCO’s DIGIPASS GO 6 together with VACMAN Controller for banking security solution.
Their Contacts information is;
- Their Phone Number is; 2347080635500 or 2347080635555
- The Email Address is; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address; No. 73 Ralph Shodeinde Street,
Central Business District,
P.M.B. 31 Garki,