In the year 1992, First Securities Discount House Limited was incorporated as the first discount house in Nigeria.
In the year 2009, the Central Bank of Nigeria officially cancelled all universal banking licenses. The Central Bank of Nigeria established a new banking system in the country. This banking systems classified banks as commercial or merchant bank.
Over the years, the FSDH through its subsidiaries was able to successfully build-up the systems needed to provide the full range of merchant banking services in accordance with the regulations.
In the year 2012, it was issued with the Merchant Banking License by the Central Bank of Nigeria after applying and requesting for it.
To be recognized as the provider of innovative financial solutions delivering consistent and sustainable returns
To partner with customers by providing innovative financial solutions that adds value, whilst generating shareholders’ returns.
The following are the services offered by FSDH Merchant Bank;
-Treasury and International Banking Group:
- Offer clients with an all-inclusive means on how to meet their financial needs.
- They present to the clients a wide range of treasury products and services: helps in the maximizing returns and minimizes risk
- The robust research and IT infrastructure aids in the carrying out trading activities in regards to client who have put their money in the FSDH Merchant Bank.
-Other services entail:
- Treasury Sales
- Pension Funds
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Mutual Funds
- Asset and Liability Management
- Interest Rate Trading
- Foreign Currency Trading
Their Core Values;
The following core values are the factors influencing the success of the business. Also assists in the dedication of services while dealing with the client.
They include the following;
- Good quality
Their culture entails the following:
- High Performance – This performance is backed by the HR systems, compensations and the rewarding of the staff. In addition, the hiring of individuals impacted with right skills have contributed to the high performance.
- Collaboration – It helps in activities such as in team building. Moreover, it engineers the self-respect of individuals. This attributes to the motivation and empowerment of the staff.
- It is customer oriented – This means that the continuous existence of their operation is as a result of the customers’ presence.
- Learning – This is achieved by consistently by upgrading the surrounding or the environment of the members of staff. Also by providing members of staff with research driven coaching Skills.
- Culture of image building.
As a consistent practice of the FSDH Culture over duration of a long period of time, the bank has successfully been able to brand itself.
- Cooperation with the client
- Integrity that their word is their bond
- Competence about how it performs its business
Their Contacts are:
The Phone Number: 234127702759 or 234127028802
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site is: fsdhgroup.com
Their head office is situated at;
-1/5 Odunlami St, Lagos Island, Lagos