First City Monument Bank Limited offers banking and financial services. The company provides personal banking, business banking, corporate and commercial banking, investment banking, and institutional banking products and services. First City Monument Bank Limited was founded in 1982 and is based in Lagos, Nigeria. First City Monument Bank Limited operates as a subsidiary of FCMB Group Plc.
The FCMB Quick Loan product offers their SME Trade customers access to credit of up to 5 million naira within 48 hours, with no collateral required. Customers can apply via FCMB internet banking or mobile banking. The online application shortens the loan processing period and enables customers get a decision instantly without having to visit an FCMB branch. This solution is targeted to support businesses that have established more than 6 months relationship with them strictly based on turnover volume.
- Log in to your FCMB Online (Business Version) or FCMB Business App
- Click on the “SME Quick Loan” link
- Answer a few questions, after which you will get an immediate response on eligibility and how much you can access.
- You must be an existing business customer of FCMB.
- You must be signed on FCMB Online (Business Version) or FCMB Business App
- You must have a registered business with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- You must own a legal business at a verifiable address.
- You must have experience in your business activities.
- The interest rate is 2.5% monthly which is equivalent to 30% per annum.
- You have three options. You can pay back in 30, 60 or 90 days depending on your business cycle.
WORKING CAPITAL LOAN
Their Working Capital solutions are designed to support businesses with sufficient funds to satisfy both maturing short-term obligations and upcoming operational expenses. This way, day to day activities can continue without a hitch.
- To assist businesses with sufficient funds to satisfy both maturing short-term obligations and upcoming operational expenses.
- Finance solutions that enable businesses manage their day to day business activities
They can help you free up your cash flow by advancing you up to 70% of your confirmed receivable invoices from your contract employers. The contract employers include Nestle Nig Plc; Larfarge Cement, Total Nigeria, Mobil, Shell, Procter & Gamble and others as may be profiled.
- Little or no tangible collateral required.
- Speed of delivery
BUSINESS ASSET LOAN
Long Term Loans
What we can offer you: Asset Acquisition
- For acquisition of new equipment and business assets.
- To acquire equipment necessary to improve business productivity.
Long Term Loans
What we can offer you:
- Commercial Mortgages
- Finance to acquire commercial properties.
- To assist businesses break free of restrictive lease agreements through acquisition of commercial properties such as office buildings, shopping centers, industrial warehouses, or apartment complexes suited to your budget and with the ease of long term repayment.